Party N Las Vegas is your number one team to call when you are getting ready to take on the fabulous sights of Las Vegas without worrying about the logistics. Our fleet of limousines is ready to pick you up from your hotel, drop you off at one of the hottest strip clubs in the city, and show you the time of your life. You probably know that you can expect to be greeted by some of the hottest ladies in the world when you enter through those doors, but what else can you expect?
Well, when you book with us, you can bet that you’ll be seated at a table for you and your friends, then quickly given a smooth cocktail to get the party rolling. So what happens next? Why, you enjoy the stunning sights, of course! Since you’re going to hear a lot of sexy music in the club, we wanted to share some of our favorite stripper songs that you might hear when you go to meet these gorgeous women.
Top Strip Club Songs:
- Cherry Pie by Warrant: Find your own slice of “cherry pie” when you take a look at the sexy dancers sauntering around onstage. When you find her, don’t miss out on a private dance!
- Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard: You know this classic song is a dancing favorite, and that is no exception in the strip clubs of Vegas.
- Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days: This song is all about a girl who knows how to get down and dirty…just like the ladies in Vegas. This makes for a perfect combination in our opinion!
- Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue: If you’re familiar with this song at all, you know how sexy it is with lyrics like “Long legs and burgundy lips, girls, girls, girls, dancin’ down on the Sunset Strip.” We know you’ll see women who match that exact description!
- Pony by Ginuwine: Even though this song came out in 1996 and exploded in popularity once again after the Magic Mike movies came out, it’s still a sexy song to get down and dirty to no matter what year it is.
- Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson: This cover is raw, wild, and sexy – which is exactly the way we like our dancers to be.
- Pour It Up by Rihanna: In the song, Rihanna sings about throwing her money up in the strip club. Surely she’s trying to inspire you to do the same for the hottest dancers in the world.
- Closer by Nine Inch Nails: While this song isn’t as lust-driven as others, it’s still dark and dirty enough to get the dancers showing you everything they’ve got.
- Dirrty by Christina Aguilera: This early 2000s song was made to shatter Christina’s innocent image, and we know that strippers everywhere know exactly how to do that, too.
Hit the Las Vegas Strip Clubs!
When it comes to partying the right way, call Party N Las Vegas. We can show you Vegas as it was meant to be seen, so contact us today to book your reservation! Whether you are here for a bachelor party, a birthday, or just for fun, we know how to make sure you have an incredible time with our VIP service. We’ll take you to the club, make sure your cover is waived, and get you and all your friends the first round of drinks for free. And, when the night is all said and done, we will pick you up from the club and take you back to your hotel. Contact us today to learn more about our limousines and what we can do for you!